Re: rau cang cua :D

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Culture ]

Posted by Stinnetterip (199..138.22) on April 09, 2022 at 15:46:52:

In Reply to: Re: rau càng cua :D posted by DG on July 30, 2021 at 09:45:51:

Dame Helen Mirren needs comfort to be thrilling

Dame Helen Mirren says comfort makes her feel her most fascinating.

The 'F9' star insisted being at ease in what she is wearing helps to "completely transform" Her look this stops her from appearing as "brisk" As she would if there was any element of her appearance that she felt self conscious about.

"You can have all the feaures perfectly done, But if you're self conscious about things showing, Or quite simple quite fit, You're a little like stiff. strangely, Comfort is particularly, mighty important,

The 75 year old star's favourite red carpet look of them all was the silver gown she donned for the premiere of 'The Queen' at the Venice Film Festival in 2006.

She were recalled: "The night that The Queen screened at Venice was a very big moment because it was the moment that launched the film into the populace arena.

"And I had a really lovely, Sort of silver sequined dress and it was so nothing like my look as the Queen. I loved that appear to be,

And Helen also has fond remembrances of walking the red carpet at the 2019 Cannes Film Festival, When she'd dyed her hair pink to enhance the hue of her Elie Saab gown.

She discussed: "I did love that seem to be. I had distinct gorgeous dress on. It was just a very, Very outstanding dress. I thought it is always good to have my hair match the dress which it did. It was pretty decent. It was one of my asiame favourites features,

relationship, The expert actress heaped praise on her fellow L'Oreal Paris ambassador, Kate Winslet, Who she is persuaded is a "Great great women,

She reported: "Kate certainly a beautiful woman, probably, clearly. But she's beautiful in a manner that she's always allowed it to be herself her natural self.

"Even when she's very absolutely, really well dressed up with hair and make up, there's always very natural about her, And that comes from her temperament. She's a discount woman.

Follow Ups:

Delete your own posting with password 'delete':
Password:    

Post a Followup

Name:     E-Mail:
Subject:
Comments:

UNICODE (Chie^`u Tra('ng => Chiều Trắng)        VIQR (Chie^`u Tra('ng => Chie^`u Tra('ng)