Re: Phai chi Admin

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Culture ]

Posted by Lentinenju (199..138.22) on September 24, 2022 at 07:26:16:

In Reply to: Re: Phải chi Admin posted by tinh typo on August 03, 2021 at 10:30:19:

Regina sisters Gartshore and Johnson each see romance novel exhibited

Postmedia may earn a joint venture partner commission from purchases made through links on this page.

articles "It's not often need two people in the same family that have their writing dreams come true, thought Donna Gartshore.

which was the case for her and her sister, Margot manley.

They sat down with the Leader Post's Ashley Martin last week, to express writing, understanding, Romance etc,even better.

cherished ones ties "We might a writing family, Said manley.

"At an anniversary, He always selected signifies book for each of us, Said manley. individual suppers often veer into shoptalk.

"Once, Before we knew what we were doing at all, once, We wrote a book alongside, Which didn't go anyplace, Added johnson. "consumers alternated chapters. we will write one and hand it over, And then the other one it is fair to pick it up,

Donna Gartshore, deserted, And Margot Johnson are chnlove sisters who each recently wrote and posted a romance novel. Photo by TROY FLEECE /Regina Leader Post Time to Gartshore and Johnson each spend at least an hour a day writing in early mornings, In nights, On days.

Johnson works in recruiting, And Gartshore works in careers.

Writing isn't a part-time job for either of them.

"Anytime someone says to me, 'I would love to do anything, But I lack time,' i always go, 'Uh uh, you get time,or,--" believed Gartshore. "when you require it, abdominal muscles the time. But only, You just need to keep at it,

all of this, Gartshore engaged in, As a widowed single mom of a young daughter: "I would call it my coffee cup writing time. indeed initially, I was maybe website writing 15 minutes a day. But that's what I could do at the time. And pretty soon it started to formulate.

Follow Ups:

Delete your own posting with password 'delete':
Password:    

Post a Followup

Name:     E-Mail:
Subject:
Comments:

UNICODE (Chie^`u Tra('ng => Chiều Trắng)        VIQR (Chie^`u Tra('ng => Chie^`u Tra('ng)