Re: Live means ..

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Culture ]

Posted by Phù Vân (136..98.176) on August 14, 2023 at 20:50:16:

In Reply to: Live means .. posted by What is live ? on August 14, 2023 at 15:01:10:

The words live and life are often confused because they have a similar spelling. In this article, we explain the difference between them.

Life means the state that follows birth, and precedes death; the state of being alive and living when used as a noun.

Live means to be alive; to have life when used as a verb.

Live is also used as an adjective. It means having life; that is alive.

A good way to remember the difference is Live is the simple present form of living.

Out of the two words, 'life' is the most common. It appears about four times more frequently than 'live'.

Life is but a breath
King David says in Psalm 39:4 – 7 “Show me, O Lord, my life's end and the number of my days; let me know how fleeting is my life. 5 You have made my days a mere handbreadth; the span of my years is as nothing before you. Each man's life is but a breath.
--
In short and fullfill the meaning:
----------------------------------
Live is the simple present form of living.
Life means the state that follows birth, and precedes death.

Vậy live là sống ngay trong hiện tại, ngay trong hơi thở chứ chẳng phải là ký ức trong quá khứ hay là suy nghĩ trong tương lai chưa tới

Phải không nè ?
Và không phải live chỉ có dành cho con người mà cho tất cả sinh vật, không phải dành cho động vật mà cả đến thực vật như cây cỏ nữa đấy!

Follow Ups:

Delete your own posting with password 'delete':
Password:    

Post a Followup

Name:     E-Mail:
Subject:
Comments:

UNICODE (Chie^`u Tra('ng => Chiều Trắng)        VIQR (Chie^`u Tra('ng => Chie^`u Tra('ng)